AFPA’s curriculum integrates both our health and wellness coaching content and holistic nutrition content, specifically motivational interviewing, positive psychology, mind-body medicine, and character strengths.
The AFPA certification program is one of the most comprehensive options available and is the perfect fit for someone who may not necessarily have the time or money to pursue a four-year degree program at a college or university. Course study materials are delivered online and/or to your doorstep, and you can learn at your own pace from anywhere in the world. You have assignments to complete and — when you’re ready — you can complete the final certification examination.
Added bonus: Once you have completed this program you qualify for the Board Certification with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). Benefits of this board certification include discounted professional liability insurance, client questionnaires, and laboratory testing services in the USA and Canada. Members will also be automatically added to a database, which is used to refer practitioners to the general public.
- AFPA has provided certification and continuing education to more than 119,000 Certified Personal Fitness Trainer, Certified Fitness Instructors and Nutrition professionals worldwide. AFPA offers FREE unlimited professional support to all of our certified professionals!
- Earn continuing education credits for health professionals.
- The program curriculum fully meets AADP board educational requirements, which gives AFPA students a thorough knowledge of courses set forth by the institute. As an added incentive, this makes you eligible to become a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner.
- The AFPA program curriculum fully meets the educational requirements of the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board (ANMAB), and graduates are eligible to apply to be a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner through ANMAB.
- AFPA is an approved training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine.
- AFPA and this program are approved by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP) for a total of 60 NANP Category 1 CEUs.
- AFPA is a recognized coaching organizational member of the Association of Coach Training Organizations (ACTO).
- AFPA is recognized by the state of Florida as an Associate Member in Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC).
- AFPA is a registered educational institution with the Canadian Association of Drugless Practitioners (CADP) in the country of Canada with all the applicable rights, privileges, and responsibilities.
- AFPA is a partner in wellness and organizational member of the American Holistic Health Association (AHHA).
- AFPA is recognized as an organizational member of the American Nutrition Association® (ANA).
- AFPA is proud to be a member of the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE) in show of our support of the credentialing community and our commitment to strive for excellence in our certification programs.